PGWP DLIs for Spouse Open Work Permit

Requirements for holders of Study Permit have currently changed and only spouses of PGWP DLIs can now apply for Open Work Permit. When submitting an application only one person can do so at a time and when submitting the application for the spouse there has to be proof that it is a genuine relationship.

Related Articles


Your email address will not be published.