Co-op Work Permit

If you have a co-op work permit, your work must be required to complete your study program. You can work in any location across Canada. You don’t need to apply to change your work permit. But your co-op work permit might say “not authorized to work for any employer other than stated”. It means you can not work for any employer that’s accepted by your school’s co-op program.

Related Articles


Your email address will not be published.